Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Memories by which we travel

I am sorting through your belongings and trying to be brave . . . . Knowing your having such a fantastic time helps.

Let it go,

Let it go,

Let it all unravel;

Let it free

And it will be

A path on which to travel.

Our path most weekends . . . to the Roo



Moments of no consequence seem to make a lot of sence,

Like the gentle pitter patter of the things that do not matter,

As I sit alone and stare neither here or neither there.

Suddenly I am made aware, that there is something over there,

Of which I wish to look and stare, for I know not one other that can compare,

This beauty that makes no sence, is something without pretence. . . . . a wonder that is heaven sent.


Remember it is soooooooooooo important to Take the time to look, feel, smell and touch all the small joys, life has to offer . . . . . free

No comments:

Post a Comment