Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Walking on the streets where YOU LIVE

Won't be long and you will be here . . . I wonder if you will join us on our walks?


Do you recognize this street?


The Poinsianas are out in full bloom, along with the red flame tree, yellow silky oak, yellow orchids and purple agapanthas . . .the Jacarandah have finished and I am unsure what will be next. . . .it is all very beautiful.



We have just had about 2 inches of rain . ..so I imagine there will be a lot more blooms soon.


I can't wait for you to walk around with us . . .and we can have a treat one morning and stop at Ospresso for a cuppa. ..........mmmmmmmmmmm You will have to do your serious strenous excersising without us!!!


Won't be long and you will be walking the little fat dynamo along his route around the neighbourhood. He met two big golden labrador dogs this morning and was rather happy to sniff and say hello . . . .who is this dog?




He is sooooooooooo thrilled to meet up with Sambo . . .he runs up to him barking and wagging his tail . . . and apon reaching him, he stops and proceeds to ignores him . . .
Every morning Aunty Ann ask's how you are . . .and I tell her what you have done on your BLOG, or what we have skpyed about . . . in small ways, you are with us every day. I then drop her at her beautiful gate . . .and proceed to our street,
Then it is home . .. up the drive way and into the house . .. the little boy is Happy and exhausted and ready for breakfast . . .


won't be long . .. and I will be able to give you a big cuddle and say . . ."morning LOVE", instead of sending my LOVE over there. . . .so enjoy the snow, the new friends, the strange meals and unfamiliar/familiar environment. . . . this is all here waiting.

SEE YOU SOON XXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!

    Thanks so much for these wonderful photos, they warmed my otherwise freezing and rainy day. I can't wait to be home - in Yeronga in that house in my new room - with my dog and my mum and dad and all our friends. Back in Australia and back home.

    Not too long now.
    Love you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete