Sunday, January 9, 2011

Memories are made . . . .

I adore the gifs you have on your blog. I am thoroughly enjoying the FUN and excitement you seem to be having!!
I keep checking to see what is new and yelling out to Dad, and or Arron to come and have a look.

Arron left this morning after spending the night with us at Cheryl and Ians. Was good to have him here. He slept in his old room in his old bed. He caught up with his mates and they had a walk through the nature reserve at redcliff. Who would ever have thought they would be nature lovers ???

We have organized to go up to caloundra to visit him, at the end of January.

I have nothing new for now . . . .so will send something for you to remember.
Wasn't this a great holiday!!!!?

One of my favourite pics of us, at Straddie . . . . this was not our didyoubringyabeer . . . .this was cutter street didyabringthechampagne?

I look forward to more holidays like this in the future xxxxx

but for now, we wish for you, sweet dreams and FUn adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment