Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunshine and flowers every day

Good morning Beautiful.
I do hope it is a nice day and that you look out your window to birds and a sky, that if not blue, at least promises to be blue.
I hope you can look behind you and feel a cetain warmth towards your new room mate and that you feel positive and friendly towards your new PLACE.

Every time you pass a flower remember how much you are LOVED and just how much we are looking forward to you being with us again in Brisbane.

Every time you cook something please remind your self of what a great time we had at The HUtong and Grandmahs Kitchen. Pulled noodles and smoothies.

I hope you can find it within you to enjoy your remaining time in Jinan. I feel it promises to be a very embracing and friendly place . . . . . I do hope it is. I hope we can find a nice plant for you this morning, but if not I hope you enjoy finding one for yourself and I look forward to getting a pic of it soon.

I am sitting here trying not to think that I am leaving.
What a fantastic time we have had!!!
Not that many Mothers and Daughters can say they enjoy each others company as much as we do. I have had an amazing time with you and feel blessed to have shared such an experience.
You make my heart sing with love and pride. You constantly amaze me and delight me. THANKYOU XXXX

I want to spend as much of these last hours with you, so I will stop writing this . . . .but I looked around and we shared a smile and I look forward to doing that every morning . . . very soon.

LOVE YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment